Embracing the Universe Within: Insights from Rumi
Dear Friends and Supporters of The Hikmah Project,
As we usher in the month of February, we're inspired by the profound words of Jalaluddin Rumi, the 13th-century Persian poet and Sufi mystic, who reminds us, "You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop." This month, we embark on a journey to explore the depths of our individuality, the boundless potential within each of us, and how we mirror the vast, interconnected world around us.
Reflecting on Our Inner Universe
Rumi's words challenge us to rethink our place in the universe. Rather than seeing ourselves as insignificant or isolated, we are invited to recognize the immense world that resides within us. Each of us contains a microcosm of experiences, thoughts, and emotions that mirror the complexity and beauty of the world outside. This perspective empowers us to find connectivity, purpose, and a deeper understanding of our role in the fabric of existence.
The Hikmah Project Initiatives: A World of Impact
This month, The Hikmah Project is launching several initiatives that reflect our commitment to nurturing the vast oceans within each individual we reach:
- Writing from the Heart: Explore the Sacred Silence as we enter deeper and write from deeper states of consciousness lead by Jamil Davies. There is one place left. Course starts 6th Feb 24.
- Upcoming coures: Arabic Level 1 - self-paced. We will be launching our 'Arabic through Mystical texts course' in which you can study through the lessons in your own time at your own pace, and receive online video support in addition to 1-1 support if needed. Details to follow.
- Upcoming Podcasts:
- Signs on the Horizons with Michael Sugich - Earlier we spoke with author and Sufi gnositc Michael Sugich on the Sufi path and encounter with 40 saints. He offers timeless advice for the spiritual seeker
- Secrets of the Shariah - Sh Dr Usama Hasan reads from the Futuhat e Makiyya of Ibn Arabi as his source of inspiration on the inner dimensions of the shariah - we begin by looking at Ibn Arabi's poem on purification.
- Upcoming Initiatives: New membership tier - Engagement group which will have the oportunity to pose questions for podcats and become more actively involved with The Hikmah Project
Reflect, Connect, and Contribute
We invite you to reflect on Rumi's message and how it resonates with your journey. How do you see the entire ocean in the drop that is yourself? How can you contribute to the vast ocean of our collective existence through your thoughts, actions, and compassion?
Your support can make a significant difference in how we share and spread knowledge. We believe that each step we take in learning and sharing knowledge is a step towards a more enlightened world. Join us on this journey. Your contributions can make a significant difference. Here's how you can help:
- Sponsor: Make a regular montlhy payment to the development budget. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
- Donate: Every contribution, big or small, helps us in our endeavors. You can donate here
- Become a Paid Member: For the price of a cup of coffee / month, become a paid member and recieve access to transcripts, podcast notes and discounts
- Get Involved: If you have a skill in technology, marketing, education and want to offer your services, please get in touch.
- Spread the Word: Share our projects and courses within your networks.
Your support and enthusiasm fuel The Hikmah Project's mission. As we navigate the vast oceans within and around us, we are reminded of the power of unity, love, and the endless possibilities that emerge when we acknowledge the universe within each drop.
The Hikmah Project Team
Let this newsletter be a beacon of inspiration for the month ahead. We look forward to exploring the vast oceans within and around us together, fostering a world where understanding, compassion, and wisdom flow abundantly.
Connect with us at www.thehikmahproject.com to learn more about our upcoming events and how you can be a part of this transformative journey.